Our industrial fire retardant sleeving is made from heat treated braided fibreglass yarn which is coated with a high grade silicone rubber. The silicone/fibreglass sleeve is self-extinguishing, offers great short-term flame protection, excellent thermal insulation properties and is perfect for automotive applications where sensitive cables or hoses are exposed to high temperature environments.
This protective sleeving has some degree of stretch and can be pushed over items slightly larger than the advertised diameter.
To cover items with a tight radius it would be recommended to order the next size up.
Sold in 0.5m lengths and will be supplied in one uncut length up to 20m.
- minimum temperature: -40°c
- Continuous Temperature: 260°c
- short term exposure: 1200°c
- melting temperature: 1650°c
- inner material: heat treated braided fibreglass
- outer material: high grade silicone rubber