Our quick release push button latches are designed to make your life much easier removing and refitting bumpers. The push buttons change the way bumpers have been removed in the past where you need to remove the wheel or struggle under the wing.
With our brand-new quick release pins, you simple install and push the button to release from the supplied bar. They are designed to be as flush fitting as possible with your bumper, and secure quickly and easily.
When locked the button cannot be opened by itself making it secure, and a fast option for track cars to remove bumpers. Our quick release buttons come in 2 parts, the push button itself and the ball headed pin.
The button itself has a threaded nut on the back to make installation simple once the hole has been drilled, and the pin has a ball head to make sure you can install it at any angle.
We supply our quick release push button pins in 4 colours, 2 lengths of bar and 3 different head sizes to fit pretty much every single application you can think of. The push buttons are anodised for a long-lasting finish, and the ball headed bars are made from stainless steel to stop rust and deterioration over time.
- Stops bumpers from coming off while driving or cornering.
- Secure your bumpers quickly and easily
- Comes complete with installation hardware.
- Drilling is required to fit the pin correctly to the bumper
- High grade anodised aluminium and stainless steel
- Head size of push button latch: 32mm
- Length of ball headed mounting stud: 54mm
For off-road use only
- Quick Release Button