Our exoracing wheel nuts are the perfect solution for those who require high-quality, durable wheel nuts that can withstand frequent fitting and removal without getting damaged. Unlike most wheel nuts on the market, ours are crafted from forged steel, making them strong and long-lasting.
Our wheel nuts are designed to be smaller than the average, measuring 22mmx48mm, to fit as many wheel sizes as possible. Additionally, our wheel nuts have open ends to accommodate longer wheel studs, which is particularly beneficial for racing applications.
Our wheel nuts are threaded to M12X1.5, compatible with popular wheel studs like Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, and Mazda. Furthermore, our wheel nuts have an aftermarket 60-degree conical taper, allowing them to fit most aftermarket wheels.
To ensure that our customers have a hassle-free installation experience, we provide a set of 20-wheel nuts and include a wheel nut key in the package. This makes it easy to install our wheel nuts, regardless of whether you run 4 or 5 studs. With our exoracing wheel nuts, you can rest assured that you are getting a high-quality product designed to meet your needs.
- Quantity: 20 x wheel nuts, 1 x wheel nut key
- Size: 22mm x 48mm open ended
- Material: forged steel
- Thread and pitch: M12x1.5 - Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda
- Fitment: aftermarket wheels with tapered seats
- It will only fit aftermarket wheels with acorn, conical or tapered seats, not ball type.
- For the longest-lasting coating, do not use an impact gun to tighten or loosen the wheel nuts.
- Forged Steel
- Wheel Nuts