Introducing our brand new product to tackle heat management, the external wastegate blanket! Wastegate blankets are designed to keep radiant heat in that is produced from your wastegate. Our blankets are designed to be heated and cooled substantially, and hold up in the harshest heat cycles. They are designed to keep the heat in the wastegate which has two effects; the first being to protect the internal diaphragm of the gate, and the second is to cool down the temperatures in your engine bay which will inturn increase performance. The wastegate blanket has been designed to fit very comfortably over the hot part of the gate, and will fasten for a secure fit using the locking wire supplied.
- Locking wire for maximum security
- ultimate thermal barrier reduces Intake air temperatures
- custom carbon fiber look
- comes with 1 length of locking wire
- External wastegate fitment: 44mm
- working temperature is 1200°/2100 degree F