The cover begins life as a laser cut 3mm thick aluminium blank, the holes are then countersunk and then the blanks are precision folded to ensure the panel accurately follows the contours of the rocker cover. A lot of time has been spent ensuring these fit perfectly with minimal, even gaps and perfect fold angles. The covers are available in either natural aluminium for painting to match your own rocker cover or with a textured black powder coat.
These are supplied with aluminium spacers to ensure the cover sits at the correct height, and also a pair of Countersunk Stainless Steel M6 Torx bolts.
- Fits all k20/k24 rocker covers
- anodized in textured black
- designed and manufactured in the UK
- made from high quality 3mm aluminium
- precision folded to get the perfect fit
- comes with fitting kit