Magnetic sumps plugs are a must in any engine whether performance or completely standard. The way they work is the same as a conventional sump plug, except having a powerful magnet that sits on the end. This sits inside the sump, and collects any metal particles that are floating around the engine. Over time parts wear down and small metal filings enter the oil, which can be catastrophic if left for a while! Every oil change once you remove our magnetic sump plugs you'll see small bits of metal on there, and know its doing its job! We have had one customer who luckily used our magnetic sump plug as he lost an oil pump bolt, but luckily stuck to the strong magnet. If he wasn't running one of our sump plugs, his engine without a doudt would have blown. Installation is as simple as removing the OEM sump plug bolt and replacing it with ours, making it one of the easiest cost effective upgrades you can possibly do! To make them even better we have them anodised for a beautiful long lasting finish!
- easy installation
- machine from billet aluminium and anodised for a strong long lasting coating.
- reduces engine wear and potential catastrophic failure
- traps contaminants and small metal particles that don't get filtered
- thread size: M12X1.25
- Nissan (Silvia S13 / S14 / S15, skyline R32 / R33 / R34)
- toyota (supra, celica, mr2, corolla, yaris, starlet, glanza)