Don't risk using an inferior clutch line when you can trust us to improve clutch reliability and performance.
We use stainless steel in our lines and fittings. Most competitors use zinc plated fittings which are at risk from corrosion and abrasion!
- Stainless steel braided clutch line(s)
- Natural plain stainless steel banjo bolts (if the fittings require them)
- Copper crush washers (if the fittings require them)
- Lifetime warranty keyring fob
- Installation leaflet
We offer a no-quibble lifetime warranty on this item.
All our hoses are tested to extremes in the laboratory, and on the racetrack, where they’re proven time and time again. Our hoses meet and exceed regulatory requirements all over the world, making them road legal anywhere.
- Line inner material: PTFE
- Line outer material: Stainless steel (303/304) and protective PVC cover
- Fittings material: Stainless steel (303/304)
- Temperature range: -70°C to 260°C (-94°F to 500°F)
- Inside diameter: 3.5mm (0.138")
- Outside diameter: 7.5mm (0.295")
- Maximum working pressure: 290 Bar (4206 PSI)
- Burst pressure: 870 Bar (12618 PSI)
- Minimum bend radius: 38mm (1.496")
Please specify the colour you require at checkout. If nothing has been selected, we will ship either transparent or black as standard.
Please choose from the following:
- Transparent / Clear
- Carbon Fibre Look
- Transparent Red
- Transparent Blue
- Transparent Purple
*Note* Image for illustration purposes only, product may differ from photos
- Clutch lines