Conversion Mount Kit for the 1990-1993 Honda Integra (DA)
Designed to fit the 2nd-Gen Honda DA9 chassis when converting to an H/F Series motor with manual transmission.
- Installs H22 engines with little modification
- Positions the motor with no axle bind
- Advanced actuator pivots smoothly using state of the art spherical bearings
- Actuator mounts in the same fashion as the factory models and works in the same plane as the clutch release fork
- No binding in the clutch release fork and no premature clutch wear caused by the actuator
- Unique no-tear vibration minimizing.bushings
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
In order to use this kit you will need to use the 92-01 Prelude H22 engine timing belt post mount.
Honda Part Number: 11910-P13-000
- H22 ALTERNATOR RE-LOCATOR - 59185
It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving. Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP. Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts. By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.