Replacement Front Engine Mount for 1992 -2001 Honda Prelude (BA/BB)
Designed to fit the stock Prelude BA/BB chassis with H-Series engines.
- Uses Factory/OEM Hardware
- Uniquely Tapered, No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings
- Optional Bushing Stiffness'
- Positions the Engine With No Axle Bind
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
- This mount WILL NOT FIT with the INNOVATIVE MOUNTS 92-01 PRELUDE COMPETITION BAR
- If using the traction bar, please see:
92-01 PRELUDE / 94-97 ACCORD / 95-98 ODYSSEY FRONT TORQUE ENGINE MOUNT (F/H-SERIES) - 29740
It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts.
By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.