- Direct fit for the 1986–1993 Toyota Supra
- Constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibres
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes upper and lower radiator hoses
- Includes high-quality worm-gear clamps for ease of installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Rubber is out, silicone is in! Upgrade your old Toyota Supra radiator hoses with the Mishimoto 1986–1993 Toyota Supra radiator hose kit to provide your Supra with an advancement in both style and reliability. This kit includes both the upper and lower Supra radiator hoses, as well as four worm-gear clamps for ease of installation.Unlike the degradation-prone rubber hoses your Toyota Supra currently has, every Mishimoto silicone hose is constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibres to provide unmatched durability, heat tolerance, and pressure tolerance. Whether you are launching your Supra down the strip or lapping at your next track day, trust Mishimoto with all your Supra parts. This silicone hose kit is available in black, blue, or red. Like all of our Toyota Supra performance parts, this hose kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(2) Silicone Hoses
(4) Worm-Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).