- 10% greater cooling efficiency than stock
- Minimal pressure loss
- Direct fit for the Lancer
- Stealth Black or Sleek
- Silver cooler options
- Includes braided stainless steel lines
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Lancer Evolution is a great vehicle for sliding around back roads, plowing through the straightaway at a road course, or just picking up the kids from school. The turbocharged four-cylinder demands an effective and reliable cooling system to perform at its best. The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7/8/9 Oil Cooler Kit is ideal for reducing temperatures in your street or track Evo. This kit places a large 25-row cooler in the front bumper for optimum airflow and cooling efficiency.
This oil cooler kit includes direct-fit, application-specific brackets and durable preassembled stainless steel oil lines with -10AN fittings for a bolt-on installation that completely replaces your stock oil-cooling unit. The large and efficient Mishimoto 25-row, stacked-plate oil cooler will decrease oil temperatures by up to 30 degrees and reduce oil degradation, resulting in proper lubrication of engine and turbocharger components, even under the stress of competitive driving.
Combine this oil cooler kit with the Mishimoto Lancer Evolution Performance aluminium Radiator and silicone radiator hose kit for complete control over your engine fluid temperatures! As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(4) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets
(1) 25-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 1fit, 4.5in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90 Degree and Straight-10AN Fittings
(1) 1ft, 3in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) M18 x -10AN Straight Fitting
(1) Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M18 x -10AN, Black
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.