Motul 4100 Turbolight 10w-40 is a Technosynthese® engine oil suitable for petrol or diesel engines. It features anti-deposit and sludge properties to maintain high standards of engine cleanliness.
Specially designed for powerful and recent cars, powered by large displacement petrol and diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged, indirect or direct injection, carburettor or injection, with or without catalytic converter.
Suitable for all types of fuels; leaded or unleaded petrol, ethanol, LPG, diesel and biofuels.
This oil can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
- Outstanding detergent / dispersant power
- Anti-oxidation properties that maintain a constant viscosity avoiding sludge and deposits in the crankcase, anti-wear properties and dispersant power
- Ageing resistance (average drain interval increased)
- Improved fuel economy performance
- High thermal stability
- Endures the most severe thermal constrains in order to lubricate petrol engines and diesel engines without DPF
- The reinforced synthetic Technosynthese® base stock provides very high lubricating power which reduces frictions, decreases the volatility and ensures resistance to very high temperatures reached in modern engines
- Anti-corrosion and anti-foam properties
- ACEA A3 / B4
- API SN
- Mercedes-Benz MB-Approval 229.3 *
- Renault RN0700
- VW 501 01 / 505 00
- Citroen / Peugeot PSA B71 2300
* MB 229.3 is backwards compatible with MB 229.1
- Product Size: