Motul 8100 X-Clean EFE 5w-30 is an advanced fully synthetic petrol and diesel engine oil that provides high protection and fuel economy. It is approved by BMW Group, GM (General Motors) Opel, Mercedes and Volkswagen for its Extra Fuel Economy (EFE) properties.
Especially designed for the latest generation cars, powered by petrol or diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged, indirect or direct injection. Suitable for vehicles that are Euro 4, 5 or 6 emission regulation compliant and require an ACEA C3 engine oil i.e. high HTHS viscosity and mid SAPS with reduced content of sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur, or an ACEA C2 engine oil i.e. a low friction, low HTHS viscosity.
Compatible with catalytic converters and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
Do not mix with lubricants that are not ACEA C3 or ACEA C2 compliant.
- Significant oil film resistance and low emission performance during use in powerful engines
- Reduces friction to ensure gains in energy savings, and therefore fuel economy benefits
- Synthetic base stocks coupled with specific friction modifier molecules and dedicated SAPS levels that generate outstanding oil film resistance, reduce friction in the engine and provide after treatment device compatibility
- High lubricating properties such as wear protection and high temperature resistance for better controlled oil consumption
- Extended drain intervals as managed by the vehicle on-board computer
- Improved cold flow properties to reduce hydrodynamic friction of the oil, in order to obtain fuel economy especially when the oil is cold
- Allows excellent oil flow at start up, faster oil pressure build up, faster revs raisings and faster operating temperature reach
- Environment friendly - reduces fuel consumption and therefore minimises greenhouse gases (CO2) emissions
- Outstanding detergent/dispersant power and better viscosity increase resistance
- ACEA C2 / C3
- API SN
- BMW Long Life-04 *
- GM-Opel dexos2 (replaces GM-LL-A-025 & B-025)
- Mercedes-Benz MB-Approval 229.52 **
- Opel / Vauxhall OV0401547
- VW 505 00 / 505 01
- Fiat 9.55535-S1 / S3
- Kia / Hyundai
* BMW LL-04 covers all the previous BMW specifications including BMW LL-98 and BMW LL-01
** MB 229.52 specification is fully backward compatible with MB 229.51 and MB 229.31 specifications for all Mercedes diesel engines with or without DPF and some petrol engines
- Product Size: