Motul Classic 2100 15w-50 is a premium semi synthetic multigrade engine oil formulated with modern technology detergent levels, specially engineered for modern classic and youngtimer vehicles from the late 1960’s until late 1980’s. This lubricant is the updated version of the 1960’s 'Motul Century 2100' - the first semi synthetic lubricant in the automotive market.
Meets performance standards from the past (API SH/CF) and combines them with Motul’s latest technology, developed in motorsports, to deliver a complete performance package for British, European and some high performance Asian vehicles.
Developed for naturally aspirated, supercharged and turbocharged 4 stroke petrol or diesel engines equipped with carburettor or fuel injection built after 1970.
Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
- Meets manufacturers’ standards from the past, while benefitting from today’s advanced technology
- Formulated with a unique combination of High Zinc, Phosphorus (ZDDP content >1800 ppm) and Molybdenum additives to provide the best protection and performance in naturally aspirated, supercharged, and turbocharged engines
- High ZDDP levels offer supreme protection of critical components like high-lift, flat-tappet cams, prone to wear because of the high friction developed in these parts
- Molybdenum has a synergistic effect with ZDDP, lowering friction while increasing the lubricating film’s strength, engine efficiency and power
- Provides a modern day technology formula perfectly tailored for the demands of modern classic engines, using an oxidation-stable synthetic base and proprietary additives that allow stay-in-grade viscosity, to maintain consistent engine oil pressure and high temperature oil film strength (high HTHS viscosity) which is fundamental in the case of turbocharged or supercharged high performance engines
- Good cold flow properties prevent engine wear during start-ups, even after long periods of storage
- Highly adhesive - its rust inhibitors and anticorrosion additives provide extra protection during wintering periods
- Formulated with modern technology detergents perfectly adapted to the requirements of your classic engine (original or rebuilt)
- API SH / CF
Caution: This oil is not suitable for use in most petrol-powered automotive engines built after 1996. Use in modern engines may not provide adequate protection against build-up of engine sludge, oxidation, or wear.
- Product Size: