If you are looking for a solution for applications where VTEC is inactive, the SpeedFactory Billet B-Series VTEC Solenoid Block Off Plate is perfect. This product is designed to work seamlessly with standard 3-lobe cams locked onto the VTEC lobe using our SFR Titanium VTEC Eliminator Pin Kit or even a single or dual lobe setup like Web or Ferrea.
We have designed this block-off plate with exceptional attention to detail, including OEM gasket fitment and an oil bypass slot that ensures the rocker's arms remain cool and well-lubricated. Additionally, it is constructed to be 0.62 lbs lighter than the stock solenoid and comes with stainless steel cap screws. You can pair it with our SFR Titanium hardware to achieve optimal weight savings, aesthetics, and functionality. You can easily select your preferred hardware from the dropdown menu to enjoy the product's full benefits.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminium
- Black Anodized finish adds durability and eliminates corrosion
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Laser-etched SpeedFactory Racing logo
- Accurate OEM gasket fitment provides a precise, leak-free seal
- Use factory gasket PN# 15825-P08-005 with the screen removed (not included)
If you're using a locked VTEC, single, or dual lobe setup, it's advisable to weld the unused cam lobe oiling holes in the spray bars and enlarge the ones you use to .078" with a 5/64" drill bit. This will help improve lubrication and cooling for the cam lobes and rocker pads, leading to less wear and a longer lifespan of these components.
- Product Type:
- Titanium Vtec Block Off
- Civic Ek
- Integra Dc2
- Civic Eg