Energy's Hyper-Flex(TM) is superior performance polyurethane which has proven itself under the most demanding conditions on the race track, off-road and street performance driving, Hyper-Flex(TM) components do not wear or deteriorate from exposure to undercar chemicals such as oils and coolants and withstand atmospheric conditions like UV exposure and pollutants. Impervious to these elements, Energy's Hyper-Flex(TM) components are a great value. Not only will it outlast rubber 5 to 1 but are a cost effective performance improvement for your car or truck. Whether domestic or import, front, rear or 4WD, old or new, your vehicle will achieve that level of performance that has made Energy Suspension the most asked-for name in performance polyurethane components. All Hyper-Flex(TM) components are proudly Made in America and are available in red or black.
- Incredible Improvement In Control
- Maintains Proper Caster And Camber Alignment
- Increase In Handling And Control
- Greatly Reduce Wheel Hop On Quick Acceleration
- Even Braking Control Is Improved
- Better Suspension Stability
|1993-1997||Honda Civic del Sol|