Many times with OEM or aftermarket exhaust systems there are normally 1 or 2 lambda sensor ports in the exhaust system. Most of the time in aftermarket applications you will need to either add a port for a wideband or remove one of the ports. We have lambda sdrew in bungs aor weld in lambda ports for this problem, which are m18x1.5 (universal standard narrowband or wideband thread). Made from high grade stainless steel for aversion to rust over time.
- Add an extra lambda port when needed to add a wideband etc
- can be used as an oem replacement for a broken port
- m18x1.5 stainless steel weld in port
- requires welding, but flanged for ease of use
- height 13mm, outer diameter 24.5mm, inner diameter 18mm