To fit you will need to carefully pry off the heater control panel (it is recommended to use thin plastic pry bars to prevent damage to the surrounding dash panel). Using a Philips head screw driver remove the 2 screws holding the air vent in place, swap in the gauge holder and snap into place, the screws are not required to fit the gauge holder. You are now free to install your gauge and re-fit the panel.
- To fit 52mm diameter Gauges.
- 3D Printed using a commercial grade Stratasys F270 3D Printer.
- Printed in super strong ABS+ material.
- Fits in place of the original air vent to the left of the steering wheel (RHD).
* note: printed to order, please allow a few extra days for delivery.
- Honda Integra DC5
- Gauge Holder