Conversion Engine Mount Kit for the 1984-1987 Civic/CRX (AF/AH/EC)
Designed to fit the 3rd-Gen. Civic AF/AH & the 1st-Gen CRX EC1 chassis when converting to B-Series Engines with manual cable transmission.
- Uses Stock/OEM Hardware
- Unique No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings
- Optional Bushing Stiffness'
- No Notching or Trimming of the Hood Required
- Clears B20 Engines
- Positions the Engine With No Axle Bind
- Provides Maximum Front Clearance for Large Headers & Turbos
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
- Some intake manifolds will interfere with the firewall, so modifications may need to be made.
- Also if you are installing a 92-01 B-Series Engine you may need to change the driver side post bracket:
88-91 CIVIC/CRX / 90-93 INTEGRA BILLET POST MOUNT (B-SERIES) - B59350
It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts.
By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.