Motul RBF 600 Factory Line is an extreme high performance, fully synthetic, polyglycol based brake fluid. Exclusively features a very high boiling point, with each bottle filled with nitrogen to increase shelf life and eliminate contamination while factory sealed.
Recommended for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems requiring a non-silicone based synthetic fluid.
Specially designed to resist to high temperatures of racing actuated brake (steel or carbon) and clutch systems.
Dry boiling point: 312°C / 594°F
Wet boiling point: 204°C / 399°F
Avoid mixing this product with polyglycol based brake fluids with lower performances, and do not mix with silicone or mineral based fluids (LHM).
- Provides the highest performance under racing conditions, where braking systems must operate at very high temperatures
- Helps prevent vapor lock and brake fade during hard use, with excellent recovery time
- Extreme thermal resistance and stability
- Very high dry and wet boiling points are superior to conventional brake fluids (e.g. DOT 5.1 non-silicone base and DOT 4)
- Enables effective braking during rain and under extreme conditions
- FMVSS 116 DOT 4
- SAE J 1703
- ISO 4925
- Exceeds DOT 5.1 and DOT 3 standards, except for viscosity at -40°C (-40°F)
- Product Size: