Performance Brake Solutions manufacture high performance brake pads for track and race use. These pads are made by racing drivers for racing drivers, working at high temperature with excellent pedal feel, consistent braking with low dust and great rotor life. These are by the far the best bang for buck pads on the market giving great consistency, longevity, and bite at both hot and cold temperatures
- 0-800 degrees working temperature for fade free braking
- High friction levels (0,36 to 0.58mu) provide incredible stopping power
- Suitable for a range of Motorsport disciplines and track day use
- Requires light bedding in only
- Long pad life and kind to discs
The Prorace compound is a ceramic graphite material that has great initial bite, excellent control and feel with powerful stopping power 0.36 to 0.58mu this compound is used in many race series with great results including race wins and overall championships it is also the compound of choice for many track day users.
Performance Brake Solutions (PBS) Prorace brake pads are designed for competition / off road use, and as such are not approved for use on the road.