Performance Brake Solutions manufacture high performance brake pads for track and race use. These pads are made by racing drivers for racing drivers, working at high temperature with excellent pedal feel, consistent braking with low dust and great rotor life. These are by the far the best bang for buck pads on the market giving great consistency, longevity, and bite at both hot and cold temperatures
- 0-700 degrees working temperature for fade free braking
- Low initial bite with excellent control, ideal for wet races or low grip tyres
- Suitable for a range of Motorsport disciplines and track day use
- Requires light bedding in only
- Long pad life and kind to discs
The ProTrack compound is also ceramic metallic material that has milder initial bite than the Prorace compound the with excellent control and feel with powerful stopping power 0.40 to 0.48mu this compound is designed for light occasional track use or wet conditions and for race series that must use a low grip Tyre with less noise and dust
Performance Brake Solutions (PBS) ProTrack brake pads are designed for competition / off road use, and as such are not approved for use on the road.