We are thrilled to introduce our latest product, the SpeedFactory Racing B18C H-beam connecting rods! Engineered to perfection, these rods are a perfect choice for B-Series engine builds of up to 900+HP, offering high strength and quality at an affordable price.
Our design is carefully crafted to be lighter than other H-beam rods on the market without compromising strength. Each rod is made from top-quality 2-piece forged 4340 chromoly, ensuring its durability and longevity. To guarantee its stability and reliability, each rod undergoes a series of tests, including heat treatment, magnafluxing, CNC machining, and shot-peening.
We take pride in providing precision alignment dowels that maintain big end bore size, eliminate cap walk, and locate the rod cap positively. Additionally, the rods feature bronze alloy pin bushings for floating wrist pins and come with standard 220,000 psi rated 3/8" ARP2000 rod bolts. We include instructions and ARP Lube to ensure a hassle-free installation experience.
Rest assured that our SpeedFactory Racing B18C H-beam connecting rods are the perfect choice for any automotive enthusiast looking for top-quality and reliable engine components.
- Forged SAE 4340 Chromoly Steel
- 100% CNC machined
- Precision rod cap alignment dowels
- Bronze alloy pin bushings w/dual offset oiling holes for superior lubrication
- Pin end fits most aftermarket pistons w/out additional machining
- Not compatible with OEM-style pistons
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Each set balanced to +/- 1 gram
- Laser-etched SFR logo
- 900+hp rated
- Engine: Honda/Acura B18C
- Material: Forged 4340 chromoly
- Bolts: 3/8” ARP2000
- Weight: 500 grams
- Center to Center Length: 138mm – 5.433”
- Pin End Bore: 21.02mm - 0.828”
- Pin End Width: 21mm – 0.827”
- Big End Bore: 48mm – 1.890”
- Big End Width: 21.79mm – 0.858”
- Product Type:
- Connecting Rods
- Civic Ek
- Integra Dc2
- Civic Eg