Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
- Get real performance, for both on the road and off.
- Popular performance car, truck and SUV applications.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" fun!
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability.
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss.
- Proven for many years, by both professional and amateur racers alike.
- Both restores and improves better than new!
- Made of Energy's HYPER FLEX performance polyurethane.
- Heavy duty metal components are used, for increased strength, when applicable
- 2002 - 2005 Honda Civic Si
In the box:
- Front control arm bushing set: 16.3116
- 2 3419 Vertical bushings
- 4 2507 Horizontal bushings
- 4 15.10.491.39 (1.000x0.563x2.480)
- 1 17357 Instruction sheet
- Front sway bar bushing set: 16.5133
- 2 5673 1? sway bar bushings
- Rear sway bar bushing set: 16.5134
- 2 5672 15mm sway bar bushings
- Rear trailing arm set: 16.3118
- 2 3421 Bushings (front side)
- 2 3422 Bushings (middle)
- 2 3423 Bushings (back side)
- 8 2510 Knuckle arm bushings
- 2 15.10.492.39 (1.000x0.563x1.817)
- (Rear Position)
- 2 15.10.494.39 (1.000x0.500x1.817)
- (Front Position)
- 1 17359 Instruction sheet
- 7 9.11101 Grease
- 1 17039 Installation instructions
- 1 17371 Parts list