Exoracing turbo gaskets are made from high quality 304 grade stainless steel and are cut and pressed to OEM spec to ensure perfect fitment every time.
Gaskets are used in automotive applications for sealing two flanges together, such as the turbo to manifold, to create a tight seal that stop gas escaping. When gaskets are worn, split or damaged, they can leak exhaust gas which in turn will reduce how much power your engine is making.
If you are changing a gasket because the previous gasket has blown or distorted, then we recommend resurfacing the two mating flanges to ensure you get an optimal seal with the new gasket.
- High Quality 304 Stainless Steel
- OEM level of quality and fitment
- Fixes boost leaks from old worn or split gaskets
- Subaru impreza all turbo models including: WRX / STI / TURBO 2000 / GT between 1993-2008 (does not fit jdm twinscroll)
- 1 x 304 pressed stainless steel turbo up-pipe gasket
- 1 x 304 pressed stainless steel downpipe gasket
- Stainless Steel
- Turbo Gasket