Honda K20 K24 Oil Cooler Return Blanking Plug
This new Oil Cooler Coolant Return Blanking Plug is used to block off the return hose port on the factory water pump of the Honda K20 and K24 engine. This plug is commonly used when running an aftermarket oil cooler sandwich plate in replacement of the factory oil to water cooler doughnut. This blanking plug incorporates a slimline bleed fitting to ensure all air leading up to the blank can be bled through.
If you would like to buy both the feed and return plugs as a kit, please view product #E40-09E-E92.
- This blanking plug is fully machined from Billet 6061-T6 Aluminium; a high strength, low weight alloy.
- High temp, OEM size Viton O-Ring.
- Hard anodised Black for superior finish and corrosion resistance.
- Designed from a fully laser scanned K20 ensures perfect fitment.
|Oil Cooler Coolant Return Blanking Plug
|ORB04 Slimline Port Plug
|BZP Cap Head Bolts
|Billet 6061-T6 Aluminium
|Media Blast & Hard Anodised Black
- Please use O-Ring grease or coolant to help slide in the blanking plugs during installation.
- If you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to call or send us an e-mail.