Laser Iridium spark plugs provide superior ignitability and long service life. The smallest tip diameter available ensures slow wear rate providing stable idle, superior anti fouling, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions.
NGK is the brand leader in the UK spark plug market and are the world's biggest supplier to many major car manufacturers. Each and every one of their products are designed to meet the most rigorous standards and are the professionals' choice because of their quality and technical excellence. Their plugs can be found in use by teams in F1, WRC and MotoGP. Put simply, NGK genuine spark plugs are the workhorse at the heart of smooth-running engines around the world.
NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs feature a laser welded iridium center electrode tip which ensures high durability and a greater spark while the platinum disc welded to the backside of the ground electrode provides a longer life. The longer insulator nose prevents fouling, the corrugated ribs on the insulator prevents flashover and the triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage.
- Laser welded Iridium centre electrode tip
- Platinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life
- Trivalent Metal Plating for superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing
- Faster starts and quicker acceleration
- Better fuel economy and lower emissions
- Best OEM Iridium spark plug available
- Original Equipment Manufacturer approved design
- Thread Size: 12mm (1/2")
- Hex Size: 14mm (9/16")
- Reach: 26.5mm (1 1/16")
- Gap: 0.8mm (0.03")
- Thread Pitch: 1.25mm (0.05")
- Type: Fine Wire
- Material: Iridium
- Size: 0.6mm (0.02")
- Projection: Projected
- Type: Fine Wire
- Material: Platinum
- Electrode Count: 1
- 6 pcs