We are thrilled to introduce our latest innovation in fuel rail technology - the SpeedFactory Billet K-Series Mega Flow -10AN Fuel Rail. This fuel rail has been designed to cater to a wide range of vehicles, from K-swapped street cars to high-performance methanol monsters like our Outlaw car, with outstanding results.
The Mega Flow rail features a significant fuel bore of 0.806" with -10 ORB inlet/outlets and Viton O-rings, making it the perfect choice for high-volume ethanol and methanol fuels. The large internal volume helps to minimize the pressure pulses generated by the enormous fuel injectors commonly used in modern-day engines, resulting in a more stable fuel flow and better engine performance.
One of the most exciting features of this fuel rail is its three (3) -10 ORB ports, which allow the user to feed or return from the ends or under the centre of the rail to achieve a sleek, tucked look. This rail fits all K-swapped '88-'00 Civic / '90-'01 Integra chassis and any universal K-swap applications. It can fit most K-Series engines, except for the direct-injection K20C and K20B engines. It is compatible with RBC, PRB, RBB intake manifolds and almost any aftermarket intake manifold.
We take pride in the quality of our products, and the SpeedFactory Billet K-Series Mega Flow -10AN Fuel Rail is no exception. It has been expertly crafted to meet and exceed the expectations of even the most discerning car enthusiasts. With its superior design and performance, we are confident that this fuel rail will be an excellent addition to any vehicle.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminium
- Black Anodized finish throughout adds durability & eliminates corrosion
- Laser-etched SFR logo
- -10AN ORB Inlet/Outlet ports with massive 20.4mm (0.806”) fuel bore supports even the most demanding 2000+hp turbocharged setups on high-volume alcohol-based fuels
- Centre feed/return port for tucked fuel line routing if desired
- One (1) 1/8 NPT port for fuel pressure takeoff option (example: gauge, sending unit, or wet nitrous feed) and includes one (1) Stainless Steel 1/8 NPT plug
- One (1) additional M6x1.0 threaded hole that can be used for the mounting bracket (example: EBC solenoid, wiring D-ring, etc.)
- Includes two (2) Stainless Steel M8x1.25x25mm socket head cap screws for fuel rail mounting & one (1) -10 ORB Male to -6AN Male feed fitting, and two (2) -10 ORB Port Plugs for use with your commonly seen -6AN fuel system setups.
- Always thoroughly flush out any new fuel system components before use to ensure you do not get debris into your fuel injectors.
- Always check for fuel leaks before starting the engine.
- Replace all crush washers, o-rings, cushion rings, seal rings, and insulators when disassembling the fuel rail.
- Different combinations of fuel injectors, adaptors, and intake manifolds require various spacers/adaptors/o-rings/etc. For proper installation. This is a normal part of setting up your fuel system, and you must figure out the appropriate parts for your specific combination.
- Product Type:
- Fuel Rail
- Civic Ep3
- Integra Dc5
- Civic Fn2
- Hose End Size:
- Fuel System