T7Design Remote Sensor Block - Quad Port
**No hardware or fittings are supplied with these remote sensor blocks and are available to buy separately.**
The T7Design Remote Sensor Block has been designed as a compact and versatile solution to relocate a variety of sensors away from direct heat and vibration, which ultimately could result in sensor failure. This Remote Sensor Block can be universally mounted in any application and features a curved, ergonomic mounting face to allow the block to be securely mounted to uneven surfaces, such as the cars bulkhead.
We have incorporated an ORB08 female thread on both the inlet and sensor ports, which offers ultimate flexibility when combined with our bespoke sensor adapters. This sensor block is compatible with a wide range of sensors, hose and fittings. Please note, it is not recommended to use a remote sensor block with temperature sensors due to inaccurate readings.
- Manufactured from high quality 6061-T6 Billet Aluminium.
- Media blasted and Hard Anodised Black to ensure durability.
- Eliminates sensor vibration and exposure to heat with remote mounting.
- Ergonomically shaped for bulkhead mounting.
- In-built mounting holes to suit M6 Cap Head bolts ensuring a flush fit.
- ORB08 for maximum flow and versatility.
- Oil Pressure
- MAP Sensor
- Fuel Pressure
- Boost Pressure
- Brake Pressure
- Transmission Pressure
- Barometric Pressure
- PAS Pressure
- Crankcase Pressure
- Exhaust Backpressure
|Optional Port Adapters
|ORB08 to 1/8" NPT
|Common Imperial thread size for oil temp sensors and pressure sensors.
|ORB08 to M10x1.0
|Machined with the specific conical seat for the Bosch Dual Pressure/Temp Sensor only.
|ORB08 to M12x1.5
|Common Metric thread size for oil temp sensors and pressure sensors.
|ORB08 to AN06
|AN06 Feed Side for conversion to AN Fittings.
|ORB08 to AN08
|AN08 Feed Side for conversion to AN Fittings.
|ORB08 to 1/2" Barb
|Feed Side for push on hose conversion to 1/2" rubber hose.
|ORB08 to 3/8" Barb
|Feed Side for push on hose conversion to 3/8" rubber hose.
|ORB08 Slimline Port Plug
|Blanking unused ports for future expansion.
|Imperial & Other
|6061-T6 Billet Aluminium
|Media Blasted & Hard Anodised Black
|Remote Sensor Block - Quad Port
- No hardware or fittings are supplied with these remote sensor blocks and are available to buy separately.
- It is not recommended to use a remote sensor block with temperature sensors due to inaccurate readings.